From iQuarantine X website:
So, if it's not a script, what is it (beside a scam) ?
- iQuarantine X is not a background script or a script that gets attached to files or folders.
- iQuarantine X is the first application to make the LEOPARD FILE QUARANTINE ALERTS go away.
- iQuarantine X is the easiest way to rid LEOPARD of all FILE QUARANTINE ALERTS.
It's a hack that binary patches a system framework (/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore) by short-circuiting the private function _FSAllocateQuarantineData.
So we have four good reasons not to buy it:
- It has an unacceptable upgrade policy.
- It binary patches a system framework.
- Developer does not reply to e-mails.
- You can disable the Leopard quarantine for free with an official technique.